CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disappointment

Oh, how I wish I could tell you that I actually did a work out video today! (And here the excuses come!!) I was up so late and then woke up at 6 when my husband left for work and was almost wired, but not quite. I called to have maintenance come look at my stove then couldn't get back to sleep. I should have just gotten up, but I was soo tired so I just laid there. And then my little man came in wanting to wake up for the day. By the time I actually got out of bed, I was like a zombie and had a throbbing head. So needless to say, here I am, not exercised.

On the plus side (well, I guess it's a plus....maybe not quite yet, but it will be!) I am super sore from yesterdays workout!! Yay!

Anyway, I promise to get a little more creative and not so boring in case anyone is actually reading this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment