CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When my alarm clock went off this morning at 7 to get my little man out of bed and ready for school, I was SOOOOOO tired!! And I really did NOT want to go to the gym. But this blog is actually really motivating me! So I got my tired butt out of bed and went anyway! I am so glad I did! It was an excellent work out! (shorter than I usually do but just as good!)

I found this new machine- it's called a technogym. It's kind of like a lateral stair stepper/eliptical. It is great!! I do that for 20 minutes usually, but today I only did 10 because I needed to cut it short. Then I usually do the treadmill for 10 (again, not today as I was cutting it short.) Then I hit the weights a little. Nothing too heavy either, I don't want to bulk up! I feel so good after! I really wish I had started this a few years ago!

I think I know what is going to be hard for me as I go through this journey- and that is the patience. I keep wondering when I am going to look different. Every so often I will look at myself in the mirror while I am on my machine and wonder why I don't see myself shrinking! I know, it's crazy, but seriously, how nice would that be!!??!

Tomorrow, since my hubby has to work and the kids are out of school, I think I am going to do a work out dvd! And please feel free to check in on me to make sure I actually did it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment