CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Numbers Are In...

I was so private about my weight that even though my husband has seen me naked thousands of times, he never knew what my measurements were. Infact, for the longest time he didn't even know what size I was anymore. And was a little more than shocked when we went pants shopping a couple years ago. That was the day that I quit being in denial. I had been buying pants that were a tad too small (size 14- which had always been fat pants before but worked for after having a baby.). When he saw me grab the size 16 (ok there I said it! And you have no idea how embarrassed I really am!!) he was really shocked and said something along the lines of "my wife doesn't wear that size!" he didn't mean for it to be so hurtful, he was really just shocked. So anyway, now that I have procrastinated long enough, here goes!
My Measurements for Nov. 22, 2010:
Left Arm: 12 1/2" Right Arm: 12 1/2"
Left Thigh: 26 1/2" Right Thigh: 27"
Left Knee: 16 1/2" Right Knee: 17"
Left Calf: 14 3/4" Right Calf: 15
Bust: 38 1/2" Belly: 38
Waist: 40 1/4" Hips: 44 1/4

And there we have it. I hope to see those numbers go down quickly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment