CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Hate Mirrors

So I walk into the gym earlier this week with my hair in braided pigtails and wearin' one of my work out outfits (which is just yoga capris and same kinda shirt- nothing fancy) and thought I looked pretty cute!! ;) I even felt awesome! Usually it takes me a few minutes to not be tired when I'm doing the techno gym. But not that day. It was easy from the first second! After about 10 minutes or so I "accidentally" looked over in the mirror thinking that it was going to reflect what I was feeling! At least I wasn't surprised that it didn't. And I just thought "Ugh, I sure hate mirrors!" I just ignored it and kept working out. And it was a great work out! I was at the gym for an hour and a half, but I could have gone longer!

I actually have to try really hard not to look in the mirror when I'm doing the Zumba class! That is quite a frightening sight. Although, I'm sure it is for most of the ladies in the class. Occasionally I still do, and I temporarily get grossed out, but I'm pretty good at ignoring things!

Despite hating mirrors and playing what if games, I do actually think I'm starting to shrink! I haven't taken measurements in a while, so I'm not sure. But I feel like I am! And that is a start!! I will take measurements again in a week or two when all my monthly symptoms go away- I retain water, bloat like crazy, and usually 5lbs more! So that will wait!

I will keep you posted though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment