CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jeans

I hate jeans!! I know, they probably do make my butt look better than my easy pants or sweats. But still, they are such a pain! Not to mention make me feel like a fat marshmallow!! Perhaps you are wondering why I dispise them?

Well, the pair of jeans I put on (just out of the dryer) this morning are the very same jeans I was wearing las week that were falling off. But putting them on this morning, could hardly get them up! The problem? They shrink because they strech. So then a few hours later they are back to falling off. I know it's silly! But still aggervating. And I will never stop wearing them. It's just I wish for once they would just fit right!!

Does anybody else get really irritable when it's supposed to be that time of the month (no it still hasn't happened if you were wondering and I'm still not prego)? I can always tell when the time is near because things that usually don't bother me drive me absolutely insane!! I'm just thankful that my husband and kids love me enough to look past it!!

1 comments:

Heidi Baker said...

I never put my jeans in the dryer for that very reason! I let them air dry and they fit like a glove every time! :) I do agree that sweats are a whole lot more comfy!

Post a Comment