CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New...ish results are in!

Well, as I have said I have been pretty discouraged. And TERRIFIED to get measured again. I decided that it's time again. So I had my husband measure me. Now the only thing is we don't exactly know if we were measuring in the exact same spot so I can't say how accurate my results are. They are ok. Just ok. Kind of sad actually. It's been 51 days since my first measurements. (that actually makes me feel a lot better though. I thought it had been like 3 months. But it's only about 2.) Well anyway, Here they are!! and in () is the difference between months

Left Side Right Side
Arms: 12 (-1/2) 12 1/2 (0)
Thighs: 27 (+1/2) 27 (0)
Knees: 16 1/2 (-1/2) 16 1/2 (0)
Calves:14 1/2 (-1/4) 14 1/2 (-1/2)
Bust: 39 (+1)
Belly: 38(0)
Waist: 39 (-1 1/2)
Hips: 44 1/4 (0)

So they aren't too bad, but when I think of all the work I'm doing, I can't help but feel a little frusterated. I was really hoping my thighs, waist, and hips would be smaller too. But then, I am supposed to be starting a period in a few days, So I am really hoping that I am just a little puffier than usual. we'll see. I will keep working hard and now that I have gotten onto a healthier diet than I was in November, I hope the results will start to get better!!

2 comments:

So In Love said...

Good Job! Thats so awesome...any loss is a great loss :) Keep your head up and push forward and I know you will do great and get to where you want :)

mamajena said...

Thanks Angela! I sure hope so!!

Post a Comment