CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

I am Still Alive

I have not forgotten about my wonderful blog....or losing weight....or body mass for that matter. It just happens to be that customary to this wonderful season- I have been sick as a dog!! Complete with a sore throat, runny & stuffy nose, vomiting, light headed, dizzy, you name it and I've felt it in the last month and a half. It hasn't been TOO horrible, just enough to keep me out of the gym. But tis the season, and spring seems to be on us, so I am hoping that in the next couple of weeks, I will have my strength back and the stuffiness will be gone so I can breathe again!!

But I really just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and haven't forgotten my goals!!!

1 comments:

Heidi Baker said...

Feel better soon! I'm glad you're making a return to your blog!

Post a Comment